Vegan Vitamin C Complex 1000mg – 120 Capsules
September 6, 2023
- This product may come in a different tub to the one pictured
- 4 month’s supply (1-a-day)
- Magnesium, calcium, rosehip & acerola
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
WHAT IS VITAMIN C?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency. Vitamin C can be absorbed in the mouth and small intestines.
OUR VITAMIN C COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT
We use a blend of pure vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid), acerola cherries and rose hip, in a vegetable cellulose capsule to form our vitamin C complex supplements. Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) and rose hip (Rose canina) are both well known for their rich vitamin C profile, including naturally occurring bioflavonoids, which can assist the absorption of vitamin C.
WHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- Function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Iron absorption
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin C supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any major allergens.
|1 capsule provides:||RI%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1000mg||1,250%|
Acerola fruit powder
|Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose||120mg|
|Suitable for vegetarians and vegans|
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.